Monday, January 18, 2010

What Is Cool Grey's?

this blog is a look into my world. a look at what i am doing, and where i am going. it would be stupid to solely focus on things such as music or fashion because obviously there are other blogs which you go to for things like that. besides there are more things which interest me so naturally it would be difficult for me to commit to only one area of my interests.

this year is just the beginning. i chose to start this blog to, more or less, document life, you know, my travels, my interests, random missions and all types of ill shyt, word to Marlon Wayans lol. obviously as a college student my time and money is limited but for the most part i'll do my best to keep everybody up to speed with the different projects i have going on, goals i intend to achieve and all that.

once i start making major moves, traveling the world & becoming a household name, things will be different, and im definately going to make sure you guys are there with me. but until that day, im gonna be right here, doin what i gotta do, staying ambitious and persistant. i will not lose.

peace & love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Cool Grey's