Saturday, March 13, 2010

thoughts

sometimes, when im alone, i think.
i think about life. where i am. where i could be. where i will be.
when im alone i reflect on my decisions. my choices which have brought me to where i am now... alone.
see at times i feel like i know the entire world. and at times i feel as if im surrounded by people who i see but dont know. by people who see me, but dont know me.
its crazy how two people can go thru two completely different lives with eyes that have filmed different scenes, and for a single instance share a moment.
an experience. that soon becomes a memory eroded by time. which is nothing more than a series of moments we call the present. the moments in which we live.
i mean, we cant live in the past... and there is no way to live in the future. all we have is what is before us right now. and right now i am alone.

but sometimes, when im alone, i think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Cool Grey's